Multiple sclerosis study
Want to help research multiple sclerosis?
Learn about a clinical research study for people with relapsing multiple sclerosis.
You, or someone you care for, may be able to take part if you/they:
- are 18–55 years of age
- have RMS (RRMS or SPMS with relapses)
- have had 1 or more relapses in the past 2 years.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related health exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Health insurance is not needed.