Help advance Parkinson’s disease research
Help move Parkinson’s Disease research forward. Be a part of medical innovation by participating in a clinical trial for Parkinson’s disease.
To qualify, you must:
- Be between 18 to 80 years old
- Have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and taking a stable dose of levodopa 3 to 6 times daily
- Have muscle twitches and twisting movement (dyskinesia) that are moderately to completely disabling (more than one hour per day)
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no cost
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our Parkinson’s Disease with Involuntary Movement study, please fill out the form below or call us at (520) 225-0382.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.