Are you or a loved one experiencing memory loss?
Tucson Neuroscience Research is enrolling volunteers in a research study testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug for individuals with dementia.
To qualify, you must:
- Be between the ages of 60-85
- Be diagnosed or have symptoms of dementia
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.